Yin Yoga DVD question

Please use this forum to ask any questions you may have about yoga in general or Yin Yoga in particular, or to discuss anything you have discovered that may be of general interest. Note, spam will be removed and the user deleted, and this includes putting website in your posting that are purely commercial.
Yulaw

Yin Yoga DVD question

Post by Yulaw »

I will not be able to get to the Yin Yoga class that starts in June in my area due to a scheduling conflict and I was wondering if there is a DVD that is a good intro to Yin Yoga

I have trained yoga before, Power Yoga, Kripalu and Hatha but it has been awhile due to injuries and I was hoping to start Yin Yoga this June but at this point it does not look likely and I would really like to get started if possible

However if a video is not a good way to go and I am better off waiting for August just tell me and I am ok with that
If you truly want to be at peace, you must be at peace right now.
--Thich Nhat Hanh
Bernie

Yin Yoga resources

Post by Bernie »

Check out the Resources & Links tab up there on your left. There are several good DVDs available, and further down the page you can find links to online Yin Yoga classes as well. I highly recommend Sarah Powers and Paul Grilley's DVDs.

Cheers
Bernie
Yulaw

Post by Yulaw »

Cool, that is exactly what I was looking for

Thanks
If you truly want to be at peace, you must be at peace right now.
--Thich Nhat Hanh