35 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training
with Bernie Clark
Jan 30th, 31st and Feb 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 2010
Yoga Studios in Vancouver, B.C.
Learn the Yoga Practice that Nourishes and Balances Your whole Body & Mind
This workshop is designed for students who have been practicing Yoga for at least one year and want to deepen
their understanding of the practice. Prior experience in Yin Yoga is not required. You do not have to desire
to become a Yoga teacher, but you are expected to have a passion for Yoga.
This 35 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Workshop will provide;
This also includes four Yin Yoga classes at Semperviva with Diana Batts and Cameron Gilley.
- Knowledge of the Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga
- Understanding the practical benefits of Yin Yoga
- Learning the difference between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga
- A complete exploration of the key Yin Yoga asanas
- Practice in teaching Yin Yoga classes
- Understanding Physical Anatomy from the bones outward including
The Limits to Movement
The Difference between Tension and Compression
- Understanding Energy Anatomy including Qi (chi), Prana & the Meridians
- A workbook
- A certificate of completion
Cost is $575 plus 5% GST
To buy YinSights as an eBook (PDF format), click the Buy Now button: $5.95 US