Yin Yoga and Other Trainings with Bernie Clark
7-Day: 50 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Intensives
with Bernie Clark & Diana Batts
You can choose from one of several offerings:
February 11th-17th, 2019;
April 1st-7th, 2019;
May 6th-12th, 2019;
June 3rd-9th, 2019;
July 22nd-28th, 2019;
August 19th-25th, 2019;
September 23rd-29th, 2019;
November 4th-10th, 2019.
All will be held at the Semperviva Yoga Studios - Vancouver, B.C., Canada
The Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program offered at the Semperviva Yoga College is a unique way
to deepen your yoga practice and touch tissues rarely worked in a more active yang style of yoga. For 200 hour certified teachers the credits of
the course can be applied towards the 500 hour certification, and is eligible for CEUs with Yoga Alliance. (Continuing Education Units
are required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher).
Here are just a few comments from past attendees:
- Everyone in the training felt that we had been apart of something special and transforming
- "Amazed at the vast amount of knowledge - really like the organized materials"
- "Exceeded expectations - I expected just an explanation of the poses and benefits so I enjoyed the expanded explanation that included all realms: the physical, energetic, emotional, mental and spiritual."
- "A thousand times beyond my expectations"
- "Bernie and Diana's enthusiasm for Yin was wonderful: loved the applications to life!"
- "I feel so grateful to have had this opportunity."
With Bernie Clark & Nathalie Keiller
February 17th-24th 2019
June 9th-June 16th 2019
Held at the Semperviva Yoga Studios - Vancouver, B.C., Canada
This course will examine what meditation is, why we do it and how to do it, from a variety of viewpoints: From Eastern Yogic
and Buddhist views to Western Psychotherapeutic understanding. The course will include personal, one-on-one training in Deep
Meditation, as well as group instruction, to give the student an experiential basis for the practice of meditation. Students
will be expected to meditate twice daily by themselves. Knowing why meditation works, and the range of benefits we can receive
from meditation, helps to motivate us to establish and keep a regular daily practice. Knowing the obstacles that may arise
during the practice will help us to be more vigilant, and to take things as they come. This course will be a balance of
theory and praxis helping you to establish a solid meditation practice.
This course is limited to only 20 students!
To register please contact
Semperviva Yoga Studios in Vancouver at 604-739-2009.
|New! An 8-class Yin Yoga course by Bernie Clark
In this new 8-hour course, you'll receive an in-depth overview of yin yoga, plus 8 practices from Bernie Clark.
Whether you're a total yoga beginner, a seasoned yogi who is new to yin yoga, or an experienced yin practitioner or teacher, this course will inspire and deepen your practice.
What you'll learn:
- The three principles of the yin yoga practice.
- How to adopt a functional approach to your yoga practice as opposed to an aesthetic approach.
- How to stimulate energy flow and remove blockages.
- Ways to transform your practice to better serve you, in all your uniqueness.
|Other teacher's Yin Yoga trainings
Many other teachers are planning a full spectrum of workshops in 2015/6 all over the world. You can check out
some of their schedules at these home web pages:
Paul Grilley's Schedule of Trainings
||Sarah Power's Schedule of Trainings
||Biff Mithoefer Schedule of Trainings
For Other Yin Yoga Events
|Many teachers around the world are creating Yin Yoga based workshops and retreats. Some of them are posting these
activities on our Forum page. Check it out. There
may be one happening near you. (If you are a teacher, feel free to add yours to the page!)
To buy YinSights as an eBook (PDF format), click the Buy Now button: $5.95 US