Please add me to the directory

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
lmm667

Please add me to the directory

Post by lmm667 »

Hi - I teach Yin at Nataraja Healing Arts in Durham, NC. Please add me to the directory.

thanks,
Lisa
Bernie

Asking to be listed in the teacher directory

Post by Bernie »

Hi Lisa

We would be happy to add you to the directory: please provide the information requested -

If you would like us to add your name to the growing list of Yin Yoga teachers sends us a post including the following information: Name; Location: Country/State/City; Contact Information including: Your web address; Email address; Phone; Studio name and web address where you are offering classes; A short bio or description of your teaching; A small picture of yourself (small please!)

cheers!
lmm667

Post by lmm667 »

Sorry, I forgot to include all the info you need.

Durham, NC
lmccaskill@myfastmail.com
919-812-9740
Nataraja Healing Arts
natarajahealingarts.com

Lisa McCaskill has been practicing yoga since 2001. She discovered Yin Yoga in 2006 and immediately fell in love with the practice for its quiet, meditative aspects. She delved deeper into the practice as she worked to recover from Adrenal Fatigue and has found the practice provides an
important balance to a very Yang lifestyle. Lisa received her certification to teach Yin Yoga in 2010 and is excited at the opportunity to share this practice with others. Her practice is largely influenced by Paul Grilley.
lmm667

updated inforamtion

Post by lmm667 »

Hi - If it's not too much trouble, could you please update my contact information to the following. I changed it in my profile but I don't think my profile is linked to the directory.

email - lisa@yinwithlisa.com
phone - please leave blank
studio - www.yinwithlisa.com

thanks,
Lisa
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

Done!