Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

question to the iyengar virasana option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga and Knees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: question to the iyengar virasana option Reply with quote

Dear Bernie,

your reply, refairing to the old post is an immense help! If i understood it right: the foam chip blocks are for sitting higher-so i could use something else if i don't have them? i could e.g. put some layer between the lower legs and the sitting bones to sit a bit higher-would that give a similiar effect to the foam blocks? and then for the items to place directly behind the knees and then on the calves-i can use towels?

Gregor
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Correct! Reply with quote

yes - you can use whatever helps you sit up higher and you can use anything behind the knees that helps to pry them open, so to speak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> Yin Yoga and Knees All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: