Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
christodoulou_george

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:28 pm    Post subject: I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher Reply with quote

Name: George Christodoulou
FB Name: George Christodoulou Jagaro
email: christodoulou_george@yahoo.co.uk, athinaionfos@gmail.com
Yin Classes: A - Athinaion Fos
Danili 3, N. Kosmos
11744, Athens, Greece

George In Yoga, he researched and practiced on various paths (Hatha, Dynamic, Kundalini, Rehabilitation, Raja, Norbekov System/Sufi Yoga, Ruesri Dat Ton/Thai Yoga) with excellent Greek and foreign teachers (among them Andr Van Lysebeth, a well-known teacher in Central Europe, Boris Tichanovsky well-known and dear teacher in the Czech Republic and Russia, Keawnapa Sripodok famous teacher in Thailand) and taught for a 5 years in Canada and continues in Greece.
He came across Yin Yoga in 2012 for the first time and has been influenced heavily by the teachings of Berie Clark and Paul Grilley.

In meditation, and especially in Insight Meditation Vipassana was introduced by Emilios Buratinos and Thai Tai Chi Master Tew Bunang and then continued with Vichitr Ratna Dhiravamsa, a well known Vipassana Master, Thai, where he was sent by the Thai Government to the West in the decade '60s.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: