YinYoga in Czech Republic:please add me to the teachers list

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
Sarka

YinYoga in Czech Republic:please add me to the teachers list

Post by Sarka »

Name: Sarka Soudkova
Web Address: http://www.yogaharmony.cz/
Offering Classes in: Prague, Ceske Budejovice (www.thinkyoga.cz) and private classes
Bio: Yoga is an integral part of Sarka´s daily life or rather her way of perceiving the world. She started practising in 2004 and inclined rather to the dynamic styles of yoga, which she learnt in Europe and India. During her 500h Yoga Teacher Training in Prana Yoga Teacher College in Canadian Vancouver she discovered the enormous potential of Yin Yoga and was excited to be able to recieve the Yin Yoga certification from Jolene Bayda. After returning to the Czech Republic she is enthusiastic to share her passion for yoga with her students in Prague and Ceske Budejovice. She focuses on classical Hatha yoga, dynamic Prana Vinyasa Yoga, and deep and meditative Yin Yoga. Her way of teaching encourages the students to bring the full awarness to the present moment, inspires them to peacefully connect through their body and breath with their true self and thus discover their own immense life potential.
admin
Site Admin

Re: YinYoga in Czech Republic:please add me to the teachers list

Post by admin »

Please send your info by email and I will be glad to add your profile to our Teachers' Directory.
Teachers@YinYoga.com
with the following information: name; location: Country/State/City; contact information including: web address/Facebook name/Instagram contact; email address; phone; studio name and web address where you are offering Yin Yoga classes; a short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (100~150 words); a small head & shoulders picture.