I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
KP-Yoga

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

Post by KP-Yoga »

Hi,
I would like to be listed in the Yin Yoga Teacher directory. Country: Denmark
Kristine

My name is Kristine Poulsen, I am a certified Yin Yoga and Mindfulness instructor, coach and mentor.

I teach weekly yin yoga classes in Aarhus, Skanderborg and Ry and do workshops, retreats and private sessions. I also teach courses in yin yoga and mindfulness as tools to alleviate stress, anxiety and depression.

I have studied with Biff Mithoefer, have 20 years of experience practicing yoga and have taught yin yoga since 2012. My focus is on body consciousness and building a healthy relationship with the body, based on sensitivity to, respect for and kindness towards the body. My approach is one of patience, gentleness and presence.

The first time I tried yin yoga, I fell in love with this specific form of yoga and I feel privileged to be able to share my passion with yoga students.

Contact information:
Web: www.yin-yoga.dk
Email: mail@kristinepoulsen.dk
Phone: +45 29 92 20 92

Image location:
http://yin-yoga.dk/____impro/1/onewebme ... quality=85