Yin Teacher Directory

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
joannagriffin

Yin Teacher Directory

Post by joannagriffin »

Hi Bernie,hope you are well. I was just wondering if you would mind adding me to your lovely teacher directory. All my details are below. Many Thanks for all that you do. Joanna.

Joanna Griffin.
Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.
jogriffin13@icloud.com
604-551-0167

Current teaching space:

Beach Yoga and Wellness. At Sunwood Centre #410 – 3025 Lougheed Highway, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.

Teaching Bio:

My Yin teaching is focused on encouraging the students to get to know their body, truly. Offering many layers to each pose and then leaving the final choice to the individual as to what feels good in their body that day. I love to see students developing confidence on their mat to design their own personal practice with the tools I am providing. The breath is truly integral in all my offerings, as well as clear cueing in and out of poses and many many moments for stillness and quiet. Bliss!

Photo:

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=58207D75