Please update my listing as a Yin Yoga Teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
addie

Please update my listing as a Yin Yoga Teacher

Post by addie »

Hello! I would appreciate your help in updating my listing in the directory to the following:

Addie deHilster, E-RYT 500

Web: www.spiralpathyogacenter.com
Email: addie@spiralpathyogacenter.com
Studio: Spiral Path Yoga Center (link is same as above website)

Bio: Addie deHilster has studied Yin Yoga in Vancouver, BC with renowned teacher, Bernie Clark, as well as in workshops and retreats with Paul Grilley and Sarah Powers. Also a dedicated practitioner of Vipassana (Insight) Meditation, she continued her studies in the Mindfulness Yoga & Meditation training program at Spirit Rock Meditation Center, in which Yin Yoga is included as an embodied meditation practice. Having earned her 500-hour credential in the therapeutic Yapana Yoga style taught by Leeann Carey, Addie brings a therapeutic perspective to the practice of Yin Yoga. The study of anatomy and the biomechanics research (especially of teachers like Jules Mitchell) is also a significant influence in her approach to Yin Yoga. Addie teaches Yin Yoga classes and leads Yin Yoga teacher trainings regionally, as well as leading the 200-hour teacher training program at Spiral Path Yoga Center, where she is Co-Owner. She also offers private sessions at the studio and at her home in Sierra Madre.

THANK YOU!! Namaste :)