Please list me as Yin Yoga Teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
middletont

Please list me as Yin Yoga Teacher

Post by middletont »

My name is Teresa Middleton, and I am a Yin yoga teacher in Greenwood, Indiana. I have been practicing yoga for over sixteen years. In addition to completing my YT200 level training, I also completed a Yin Yoga training with Bernie Clark in 2013. I am registered with the YA, and I have been teaching Yin yoga for three years. I also host monthly Hot Yin events at a local studio in Greenwood.
malamama42
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

Hi Teresa

I would be happy to list you! Can you please provide all the information we need, however? Here is the list again.

Cheers
Bernie

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information: Name; Location: Country/State/City; Contact Information including: Your web address; Email address; Phone; Studio name and web address where you are offering Yin Yoga classes; A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words); A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing Image where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
middletont

Please List Me as Yin Yoga Teacher

Post by middletont »

Name: Teresa Middleton
Web: www.middlemoonmalas.com
Email: middlemoonmalas@gmail.com
Studio: Evolutions Yoga
Studio web: www.evolutionsyoga.com
Brief Description: Teresa is a 200hr RYT with a 50 hr Yin Yoga Certification from Bernie Clark. In her former life, she was a full-time high school English teacher. She currently tutors part-time, designs malas, and teaches Yin, Hot Yin, and Prenatal yoga classes. She helps her students climb into Yin and deepen their practice by incorporating mindfulness meditation, pranayama, and poetry as tools to still the chattering mind.

Photo:

malamama42