inversion table

Please use this forum to ask any questions you may have about yoga in general or Yin Yoga in particular, or to discuss anything you have discovered that may be of general interest. Note, spam will be removed and the user deleted, and this includes putting website in your posting that are purely commercial.
danhalleck@hotmail.com

inversion table

Post by danhalleck@hotmail.com »

good morning,

anyone out there with experience with inversion tables if so, what are your thoughts?

cheers,

daniel
jcohen1005

Post by jcohen1005 »

I've been using a Teeter for 6 months. At least once a day for 5-8 minutes, add a second session if I can.

I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis. After my epidurals, which got my life back, all parties involved, anesthesiologist, PT, Massage Therapist said to give it a try as it does decompress the spine.

I love it, have recommended to numerous people, as over 80% of the population has lower back pain.

I'm also a Yoga teacher and have a fairly good understanding of anatomy, which has helped with spinal stabilization. I also recommend a back stretching and strength building program. Yoga has plenty of postures that will work.

Disclaimer: If you have blood pressure issues or glaucoma, talk with your doctor.

Jay
Jay Cohen
danhalleck@hotmail.com

Post by danhalleck@hotmail.com »

thank you, thank you,

that is exactly what i was looking for. i also recently got a teeter and been on it 4 minutes, 3 times a day for the last two weeks and love it.
started my yoga practice 1972 and through the years have made adjustments as i aged, teeter is the newest part of my regiment...

thanks again...

cheers,

daniel