Donation based studios

Please use this forum to ask any questions you may have about yoga in general or Yin Yoga in particular, or to discuss anything you have discovered that may be of general interest. Note, spam will be removed and the user deleted, and this includes putting website in your posting that are purely commercial.
Lisa

Donation based studios

Post by Lisa »

Hello All,

I'm a long time Yang Yoga practitioner, recently certified to teach Yin Yoga. I've started teaching in a modest setting instead of a studio......A simple classroom in a church. My classes have been very well received ...People seem to LOVE Yin. They keep asking me where this style of yoga has been hiding "all this time".

It seems my teaching is leading me to be more mobile, as I've been approached to teach in yet another church, as well as in a corporate setting. I'm happy to travel where Yin is wanted and needed. I love turning people on to this nourishing style of yoga .

Anyone else teaching Yin in a "non-traditional" studio setting? I'd especially love to hear from people who are teaching in a donation based model. How's that working for you?

Feel free to PM or email me, or have an open discussion here on the boards. I'm all ears!

Namaste,
Lisa