Your daily yoga routine

Please use this forum to ask any questions you may have about yoga in general or Yin Yoga in particular, or to discuss anything you have discovered that may be of general interest. Note, spam will be removed and the user deleted, and this includes putting website in your posting that are purely commercial.
spirald

Your daily yoga routine

Post by spirald »

Hey everyone! I've stumbled upon this community through some poses I was researching and I must say that this community is truly amazing!

I'm asking, what is your daily yoga routine? Do you have a set of poses you do every day or do you just do what you want that day?
Bernie

Post by Bernie »

For me, my practice varies day - by - day. I used to do a regular Ashtanga practice: every morning was the primary series--6 days a week. But that lasted until I was 50. I needed variety and it is about that time I discovered Yin Yoga. Today, I start with meditation, while my oatmeal is cooking, and then stand on my yoga mat and go inside to see what I need at this moment. From there it all just flows.

Cheers
Bernie
spirald

Post by spirald »

Bernie wrote:For me, my practice varies day - by - day. I used to do a regular Ashtanga practice: every morning was the primary series--6 days a week. But that lasted until I was 50. I needed variety and it is about that time I discovered Yin Yoga. Today, I start with meditation, while my oatmeal is cooking, and then stand on my yoga mat and go inside to see what I need at this moment. From there it all just flows.

Cheers
Bernie
Thanks for the reply! That is a great answer. I like how you said "go inside to see what I need at this moment. From there it all just flows." That's something I'm going to try to do more often.