Can you please add me

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
trentb512

Can you please add me

Post by trentb512 »

Hi Bernie,
Just wanted to be included on your teacher directory. Thank you so much.

Trent Bellamy, Fort St. John, BC, Canada

email: me@trentbellamy.com

Studio Address: Cornerstone Yoga Collective, 9916 98A Ave. Fort St. John, BC
Studio Telephone: 250.793.7891
Studio website: https://www.cornerstoneyoga.ca

Bio:
Trent Bellamy, RYT-200, was born and raised in the peace country surrounding Fort St. John. Trent stumbled upon Yoga as a way to calm his mind from the busy professional career that occupied his days. Through Yoga there was a stillness of his mind that was not previously known to exist to him.

Four years later He completed his 200 Hour Vinyasa Teacher training with Randelle Lusk at Blacksmith Yoga Community. His classes were slow with lots of stillness of the poses offering an opportunity for connecting the mind to the body. Nine Months after the 200 hour training, he found himself amongst other Semperviva classmates in front of Bernie Clark and Diana Batts for his Yin Yoga Teacher training.

His sessions offer a safe and grounding space with encouragement to draw the mind inward, all while guiding students to safely deepen their practice and challenge the mind. Relaxation through pranayama is focused upon during the entire session as well as encouraging a mind/body awareness. His intention is to encourage a deeper mind-body connection within everyone whom attends one of his classes. He truly believes that there is something to be learned from everyone who he crosses paths with.