I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information:

Name;
Contact Information including:
Your web address;
Email address;
Phone;
Studio name and web address where
you are offering Yin Yoga classes;
A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words);
A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing [img]location[/img] where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]
kbogner

I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher

Post by kbogner »

I am a Yogateacher based in Chur, Switzerland where I teach regular Yin Yoga classes, workshops and mountain retreats. I have been studying with different teachers doing Vinyasa Yoga and Anusara Yoga teacher trainings and finally found deep satisfaction in practicing & teaching Yin Yoga. I teach yoga to share my passion for intelligent movement, deep breathing and inner listening – the connection to each other and nature. It is in my heart to enrich people’s daily life combining a mindful physical practise with yoga philosophy.www.yogafluss.ch
admin
Site Admin

Happy to list you but please provide the information we need

Post by admin »

We would be happy to list you in our Teacher Directory, but please help us by providing the requested information. We repeat the request below. Thanks!

• If you would like us to add your name to the list of Yin Yoga teachers, send us a post including the following information: Name; Location: Country/State/City; Contact Information including: Your web address; Email address; Phone; Studio name and web address where you are offering Yin Yoga classes; A short bio or description of your Yin Yoga teaching (~100 words); A small head & shoulders picture [You can add an image by typing Image where location refers to the location of your image on the web somewhere. Just right click on your own image and select "copy image location" and paste it in.]