Welcome to the Yin Yoga Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please add me to your Yin Yoga listing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aileendhb@gmail.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:20 am    Post subject: Please add me to your Yin Yoga listing Reply with quote

Name: Aileen Anderson
USA, Massachusetts, Boston
Email: aileendhb@gmail.com
Yin Classes:
North End Yoga
256 Hanover St. 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02113
northendyoga.com
Aileen has been discovering yoga for over 25 years. After studying Hatha and Iyengar yoga in the early 90s, she soon became inspired by rigor and discipline of Ashtanga Yoga. Guided by her mentor, Erica McHugh, Aileen’s passion for the benefits of Ashtanga led her toward teaching. In recent years, she has been greatly influenced by the teachings of: A.G. Mohan on creating a personal integrated yoga practice, Paulie Zink and Sarah Powers on the benefits of Yin Yoga, and Sogyal Rinpoche on Tibetan Buddhist meditation. Aileen has found Yin yoga to be a necessary balance for herself physically and mentally to yang forms of yoga. She is always excited for the chance to share it's benefits with students.

https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/studios/NorthEndYoga/staff/100000279_large.jpg?imageversion=1515158214[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    YinYoga.com Forum Index -> I would like to be listed as a Yin Yoga teacher All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: